Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Non-Fiction Books (at the moment!)

It is no secret that I love reading..in fact, I even challenged myself to read at least 24 books during this year! I am trying to mix in some new ones with some old, but there are some that demand a re-read every year. Here is a list I heart and would recommend for you! What are your favorite non-fictions? Any different ones to recommend?


10. Beautiful in God’s Eyes by Elizabeth George

9. Grace for the Good Girl by Emily Freeman

8. The Embrace of Grace by Caleb Thompson

7. Passion and Purity by Elizabeth Elliot

6. Music in the Air by Mark Ward

5. Changed into His Image by Jim Berg

4. Little House On The Praire series by Laura Ingalls Wilder

3. Free Grace and Dying Love by Susanna Spurgeon

2. Music in the Air by Kimberly Smith

1. The Bible - of course. :)


Ps. You can follow along with the books I’m reading (along with a brief review) each month in my Hot Happenings posts.

Last Top Ten: Things to Learn


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!