Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New in the Shop: Fall and Thanksgiving Printables!

I am not sure why I didn't think of it sooner, but when Jennifer commented on a post and asked if I had any Fall or Thanksgiving printables, I had to say "no."

Actually, I said, "Not yet...what are you picturing?"

And so, these printables were born! Thanks, Jennifer!

Just like with my other printables, these babies are designed to make your life just a little bit easier by helping you plan ahead! Fall can be crazy, with school starting, activities starting up for the year, prep for Christmas, plus Thanksgiving in the mix! These printables will force you to think and plan ahead, making these events that much smoother for you.

Here are the juicy details....

A bucket list to go by as you plan your fall activities!


This three-page planner helps you plan any event during this season.



General to-do list

30 fun fall activities to do in the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving. Included with this is a blank version so you can fill in your own 30 things!

30 Activities or reminders to be thankful in the days leading up to Thanksgiving. That is what the holiday is all about, right? This also comes with a blank version.

Handy calendar as you plan the month out.

A recipe page! Would be great to keep all your Thanksgiving-day recipes in one place!

Because you are never too old for a countdown! =)

General to-do list for Thanksgiving.

These printables are available for purchase either individually or as a package through my shop. Head over there for the rest of the details and to purchase your own!

What do you use to help you plan for fall activities? Are there any other printables I haven't thought of that would make the process easier for you? I love getting suggestions from my readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!