Monday, March 24, 2014

Hello Spring, Hello Monday! March 24, 2014

It's Monday, time for some hellos! If you're just coming in, Hello Monday posts, started by Lisa Leonard, are where I greet the week with some hellos, and reflect a bit on last week.You are welcome to join me by saying hello to your own day in the comments section or over at Lisa's blog. Lets greet the new week with a smile!

Hello family. 

Hello cousins visiting from New Hampshire last week. We clocked lots of together time!



Hello planning events. I love entertaining.

Hello Frozen

Hello busy weeks. Last week was full, and this week is going to be full!

Hello new projects for my shop. Easter items coming any day!


Hello finishing a certain upholstery project. I just can't even wait to show you the end result, so here it is...

(more details to come!)

Hello LAST WEEK to contribute to scholarships for Guatemalan students Ruth and Alan. Any purchase from So Sew Organized helps this fundraiser...what can YOU do to help? Don't put it off any longer, time is ticking!!


Hello Spring. We welcomed it with more snow, how about you?

Hello travel plans. I'm planning a visit to my family in Canada and I'm getting SO EXCITED!!

Hello new french press.

Hello yummy Peeps.

Hello blog readers, Hello friends!! What are you saying hello to today??


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!